Client Strategy Associate
Our Client Strategy Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms. Our Client Strategy Associates helps Account Managers and Lead Strategists compile and analyze campaign data that guides our clients’ campaigns.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Help account teams build strong client relationships and execute campaigns
- Assist account teams with client communications
- Develop and analyze analytics reports on email, advertising, and social media campaigns
- Monitor client news and pitch creative concepts
- Receive content best practice training and assist the writing team with content development
- Receive HTML training and assist the production team with content execution
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn
- Someone who is excited to work for Democratic campaigns and other organizations working to make the world a better place
- A team player who is detail-oriented
- Salary band: $48,000 - $57,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed and all employees are working remotely through at least January 2023.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2021 and 2022.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.