Rising Tide Interactive’s Account Managers are our clients’ primary point of contact and keep the trains moving across our internal teams. If you have the ability to simultaneously run multiple successful digital campaigns and are excited to learn directly from pioneers in the industry, then this is the role for you. In this role, you’ll assist our clients with a variety of objectives, including digital advertising and persuasion, mobilization, grassroots fundraising (including email and SMS), and supporter acquisition.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Lead the account management process, which includes answering client questions as they arise and moving deliverables through internal and external approval processes. You’ll build a rapport with your clients and update them regularly on the status of their campaigns. With time, you’ll be an expert on the races and issues you work on (estimated 40% of day-to-day)
- Produce deliverables like weekly agendas and play a meaningful role in leading weekly calls with clients. Share with clients performance analytics and help make data-driven recommendations (20% of day-to-day)
- Monitor developments with assigned clients and provide guidance to our content team on how to produce the most impactful content (10% of day-to-day)
- Work with other internal teams, including the creative, media, and accounting team to provide clients with necessary deliverables (10% of day-to-day)
- Coach and mentor Associates while providing quality assurance on the analytics reports they produce (10% of day-to-day)
- Collaborate with Lead Strategists on overall program direction, projections, media plans, budgets, and accounting (10% of day-to-day)
- Receive content best practice training and assist the writing team with content development (as needed, but not regularly a part of the day-to-day)
- Receive HTML training to be able to assist the production team with email execution (as needed, but not regularly a part of the day-to-day)
We’re looking for:
A professional with at least one year of experience in digital marketing
A team player who thrives in collaborative environments
A strong project manager who is comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple deliverables for between 4 and 6 clients at a time.
Someone who is excited to work for our Democratic and progressive clients, ideally with experience at a political organization, campaign, agency, or in another client-facing role.
- Salary band: $57,000 – $71,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle. This is a union-represented position.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed and all employees are working remotely through at least January 2023.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.